Monday, June 04, 2012

Kidoworld 30

Things can never be fair.
And I never asked for, or wanted things to be fair.

I don't mind giving more, I don't mind getting less.
I know the pressure's too much.

And then you let me know the only thing that is not good enough about me is that I'm not a guy.
And you let me know that if I were a guy, you would've let your friends know about us already.
And you told me how they pressured you, to let your friends know.
And you regret to let them know about us.
And you wanted to break up with me cause your friend almost found out about us.
And you were relieved when the friend thought I was a guy.
And you told me I don't know the pressure you're in.

You love me.
But you don't love me enough.
You don't love me enough to fight the pressure.
You don't love me when you're pressured.
You don't love me at all when you're pressured.
You regret about us.
You somehow wished we never started.
You somehow hoped that I never asked.
You somehow wished that none of these happened.

I didn't want things to be fair.
But what do you expect me to say, when you let me know about all those things?

No comments: