Saturday, September 17, 2011

Kidoworld 10

At this point I'm like...oh shit...why do I always have to tell people about my things...and why did I have to cry in front of someone i barely know??!!!
Not once but twice!! Damn it!
Now I look like a kid more than ever, who is just so stupid and couldn't get over some...people.

Ok it may be the truth but seriously, I'm working on it.
Life has more important things now. :)
I just gonna make sure that last night it will be the last time I cry for her, that's it.

I'm gonna make the first move sooner or later.
Better sooner than later, cause it does no good to me at all.
And most importantly, I need to stop acting like a baby in front of people.
No more tears, no more crying.
Time for vulnerability has ended.

Seriously, I'll just need to get over it.
I promise myself there'll be no third time!!!
No more stupid stories.

I shall, from today onwards, do whatever I can to stop making people think I'm cry baby!!!! No more!!!!

2 comments:

dreamy said...

good to know u're moving on
I believe you wont have any 3rd time
;)

Kido said...

wow...i'm surprised to see u comment....thought u know kuchai lama only...hahhaha
yea i'm tryin all i can. wish me luck! :)