I went to get a new pair of glasses today.
My glasses have always been...not the most expensive ones, but not cheap either.
I don't change glasses often.
The one I'm having right now was bought more than 6 years ago, so I guess it is worth the money.
After 6 years of having frameless glasses, I decided to go for a change.
I guess the boss would wish that every customer is like me...in a certain way.
I spent lots of time choosing between 2 different pair of glasses.
After like about 1 hour, I got Carl Zeiss Lens + Tag Heuer frame.
Sounds pretty cool?
The price sounds even cooler.
Not for the fainted heart.
RM1750.
See?
For a pair of glasses.
Hope it'll be worth the money.
After a few hours which is now, I'm feeling a little regret...
That is indeed a little pricey for a pair of glasses...
I'm really sorry...==
I've spent alot of money these 2 years.
Work And Travel USA, Diving Course, new phone, new glasses...they costed like...80% of my degree course fee...SHIT!!!!
I don't know about others but that is quite alot of money to me...
For the first time I'm gonna say to my parents...I'm really sorry...==
2 comments:
1750?! i could get 3 pair of glasses! but it shud b a really good glasses and u cud used it for a long time.. hhmm.. u better be a good daughter =P
how long do u consider long?
aya...my guilt won't stay for long de la...will go away soon...i offered to pay half eh....so not that guilty anymore...ahhaha
Post a Comment